Many homeowners that are considering getting a pool installed on their property are torn between a saltwater and chlorine installation. This is why they conduct research online and get the opinion of people they know and who have either a saltwater or chlorine pool. But each of these features has its pros and cons and the one that will suit your requirements will be dependent on a number of different factors.
If you are considering getting a saltwater pool installed, all you have to do is give us a call and we can provide you all the information you need about these features. We at Dell Pools are a leading full-service landscape, pool & spa design company based in Hawthorne, New Jersey. We cater to customers from the surrounding areas including Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield and Bogota.
Many property owners from in and around Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter and Cresskill prefer to hire us for all their saltwater pool installation needs. We have made our mark in this space and built a very strong customer base in Demarest, Dumont, and East Rutherford, Edgewater as well as Elmwood Park and all of Northern New Jersey.
Saltwater Pool Facts
Here is some information about saltwater pools, what they are, how they work and what their benefits are.
- Most people are under the impression that a residential saltwater pool doesn’t use chlorine. But the fact is that it too uses chlorine; however, it needs less than what a standard chlorine pool does.
- These pools are gentler on the skin.
- The lower levels of chlorine leave the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- The water is less likely to sting swimmers’ eyes.
- Since the functioning of the saltwater pool is what produces the chlorine, you don’t need to add any chlorine tablets to the water.
- At first glance, the upfront cost of saltwater pools is higher than a chlorine pool and you will spend more on constructing it and getting it started. Sometimes, this becomes a deterrent for customers that are working on a tight budget. However, the fact is that after a few seasons, all the money you save on chemicals more than makes up for the higher initial investment and you will find that you save money in the long term.
- With an outdoor saltwater pool installed in your home, you can easily leave town for a few weeks and not really be concerned about any green algae growing in the its water. The most modern saltwater systems are able to monitor cleanliness and they automatically clean the pool water, which makes this a low-maintenance feature.
- The salt used in these pools is more natural than chlorine and this makes it a healthier option for people that are concerned about making more organic and natural lifestyle choices.
If you are looking for saltwater swimming pool design and installation services that will meet your specific needs and fit into your budget, our custom pool design solutions are just for you. We distinguish ourselves by providing high-quality services at very competitive saltwater pool cost.