Today, most people lead very busy lives and have a number of professional and personal commitments. Aside from this, a large majority of people also lead very sedentary lives and have jobs that keep them at their desks for several hours every day. This leaves them with very little or no time to go to a gym every day and take care of their health. They are also a great option for recreational swimming.
The one way to overcome these hurdles is to get an outdoor lap pool installed on your property. These pools are becoming all the rage and many people that build new homes are opting for this installation in their backyard. We at Dell Pools are a leading full-service landscape, pool and spa design company based in Hawthorne, New Jersey. We cater to customers from surrounding areas including Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield and Bogota.
Many property owners from in and around Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter and Cresskill prefer to hire us for all their lap pool installation needs. We have made our mark in this space and built a very strong customer base in Demarest, Dumont, and East Rutherford, Edgewater as well as Elmwood Park and all of Northern New Jersey. Over the years we have seen a marked rise in requests for lap pool construction from our customers.
Lap Pool Design and Build - Factors We Keep In View
- A lap pool is especially designed for the purpose of exercise and you can swim laps in it.
- In most instances, this pool is 40-feet in length, but we can design one that will be proportionate to the dimensions of the available yard space.
- We recommend the inclusion of an automatic pool cover; this helps keep the pool clean and reduces heating costs too. This is also a good option if you don’t want to add a fence and gate (many cities ask for these).
- Lap pool construction is very similar to that of a free-form pool and the costs are quite similar too.
- You can choose what depth you want the pool to be, but unlike a regular pool, this type of pool is generally 3 ½ ft - 4 ½ ft in depth. This helps maintain the warmth of the water in the pool.
- It’s a good idea to get a pool solar water system installed.
Since lap pools are narrow, they can very easily fit into tight spaces or lots that would generally not have sufficient space for a pool installation. This is probably one of the most notable advantages of a custom-designed lap pool. It has a very small footprint and when we design this type of pool for you, our lap pool designers make sure that the design and styling blends in well with the overall styling of your home as well. You can get this type of pool installed in any area of your yard, deck or lounge area and it will fit in seamlessly with the design of your home.
Getting a lap pool installed on your property will encourage you to take early morning swims and start your day feeling invigorated and fresh. We distinguish ourselves by providing high-quality services at very competitive residential lap pool cost.