Pool fencing is an essential aspect of any poolscape and in many municipalities, it is also required by law to have these installations if you have a pool on your property. Since these features are exposed to the elements, it is important to ensure they are designed and planned well. Care has to be taken to ensure that weather-resistant materials are used in the work and that they are installed by experts.
We at Dell Pools are a leading full-service landscape, pool & spa design company based in Hawthorne, New Jersey. We cater to customers from the surrounding areas including Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield, and Bogota. Many property owners from in and around Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter and Cresskill prefer to hire us for all their swimming pool fencing installation needs.
Types of Fences
We have made our mark in this space and built a very strong customer base in Demarest, Dumont, and East Rutherford, Edgewater as well as Elmwood Park and all of Northern New Jersey. We are the fencing contractors that can design and install different types of fences based on the needs of our clients, such as:
- Vertical Bar Fencing - These features could be made from various materials such as wood, aluminum, and vinyl. But in order to make the most of any material you choose, you need to understand how these perform and what their pros and cons are. We help you with all the information you need so you can make a more well-informed decision. We ensure that the features we install for you will be resilient, weather-resistant and durable.
- Glass Pool Fencing - Today, many people are opting for glass pool fencing and with good reason. Glass is aesthetically appealing, doesn’t get impacted by the outdoor environment, and provides a clear view of the space without compromising on safety. We can install toughened and laminated glass panel fencing and you can choose from fully-framed, semi-framed or frameless features for your pool.
- Aluminum Fencing - This is another popular fencing material and we can design fences that are in-line with the local codes. We will also ensure that these features are built sturdily using high-grade, powder coated aluminum.
- Wood - If you want a more classic looking fence then a timber pool fence is a great option for you. We can construct this in with slats or as a privacy screen without any gaps in the structure.
Pool Fencing Design Considerations
Regardless of the type of fencing you are considering, we ensure it’s up to code and there are a number of different aspects we keep in view while designing these structures such as:
- Some areas require that the fence be a minimum of 4 feet in height.
- It needs to be impossible for kids to climb.
- It's best to opt for permanent fencing as it is far more durable than a temporary feature.
- The gates need to open outward from your pool area and have to be self-latching and self-closing.
- The material used shouldn’t be prone to weather damage.
If you are looking for swimming pool fence installation services that will meet your specific needs and fit into your budget, our custom pool fence solutions are just for you. We distinguish ourselves by providing high-quality services at very competitive residential swimming pool fence cost.