Due to their many highlights, porcelain tile pavers are a top choice for commercial, rental, as well as residential use.
- Highly durable and resistant to wear.
- An excellent “green” alternative to natural hardwoods.
- As a denser material, porcelain is less prone to breakage.
- Their non-porous surface makes them hygienic, simple to clean, stain resistant and moisture resistant.
- Maintenance requires a basic sweeping and mopping.
- Porcelain tile is highly diverse, can create the appearance of granite, slate, marble, hardwood, limestone or any other variety of flooring.
Visit the Belgard site to see the latest in porcelain pavers.