We take great pride in the work we do. That's why we only work with the best equipment. We use CAST Lighting, a premier manufacturer of low voltage landscape lighting fixtures, transformers, wire and other outdoor lighting system components. Based in Northern New Jersey, CAST Lighting makes the best products to use in your project.
We offer full installation and design services for New Jersey residents. Please feel free to set up a free in home consultation and written estimate. 1-888-909 DELL (3355) or complete our online form.
Click here to view Cast Lighting web site.
Premium-quality Lighting Products
At Dell Outdoor, we use top-quality lighting products and supplies from reliable manufacturers. Aside from CAST Lighting, our expert electricians also use and install products from Encore Lighting, another company with an outstanding landscape lighting product line. When your outdoors is fitted with lighting systems from these two names, you can expect it to be properly lit at all times, even during harsh weather. The Encore products are stylish, durable, available in a wide range of designs and are made from top-notch materials. Since you won’t have to perform frequent repairs and replacement, you will save a lot on maintenance cost.
We can install all kinds of outdoor lighting products and materials. We offer this service at client-friendly rates, so you shouldn't worry about your budget. The different types of lights that we can install in commercial and residential landscapes include:
- Pathway lights
- Underwater lights
- Hardscape lights
- Well/in-ground lights
- Step/deck lights
Outdoor Lighting Ideas
We have experienced lighting specialists who can suggest different outdoor lighting ideas for your property. They can install various types of lights to achieve a specific theme or use modern lighting techniques to highlight certain areas or elements in the landscape. Here are some of our usual recommendations:
- Submersible lights. These outdoor lighting solutions are used for water features, such as pools, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, and streams. They create a dramatic effect and enhance your water features' unique beauty at night.
- Uplights. Uplights can effortlessly direct attention to statues, trees, and outdoor living areas, such as kitchens and fireplaces.
- Moonlights. What better way to enjoy night strolls around your property than doing them under bright moonlight? The great thing is that even if the moon is not shining bright, moonlights can mimic the natural light provided by the moon. These lights are installed high on trees for a truly mesmerizing moonlit effect.
- Floodlights. If you wish to ensure that burglars would think twice about entering your property, or if you just want to keep your premises well lit, then we suggest installing floodlights. These lights emit extremely bright light that can illuminate even an entire parking lot.
- Pathlights. These outdoor lighting fixtures should be a part of any commercial or residential property. They can make walking around at night effortless and safe as they are typically installed along pathways, walkways, and steps.
Also, we can apply any or a combination of these techniques to achieve your desired appeal and effect:
- Grazing. If you’re after additional dimension and depth for your outdoor features, then this method will work like magic. It’s perfect for patios, columns and other vertical structures.
- Shadowing. If you want to achieve a projector-like effect, then shadowing is the ideal technique. The lights are carefully placed in front of the object in such a way that the shadow is cast or projected onto a wall behind.
- Silhouette lighting/silhouetting. This method works similarly to shadowing. Here, the objects are also lighted to project their outlines to nearby walls.
- Mirror lighting. This technique works perfectly for water features like ponds and pools by creating mirror images of aquatic plants and rocks on the water surface. Underwater lights may also be installed to achieve depth and point of interest.
Meanwhile, we can install automated lighting systems if you want smart and hassle-free outdoor illumination. The system can be programmed to turn on and off at certain hours or even activate and deactivate based on detected movements (motion-activated). This way, you will have more freedom to move around your property at night. Plus, it simply looks cool!
Energy Efficient Lighting Systems
We can help you save big on electric bills by using energy efficient lighting systems on your landscaping or outdoor area. We may use low voltage lights, LEDs, solar lights or a combination of any of these eco-friendly products. We have reliable suppliers, so we can easily install your desired lights and fixtures. We have been installing eco-friendly systems for our New Jersey clients and they praise us for their significantly lower monthly electricity bills. You too can enjoy the same benefits when you tap our services.
So if you need a reliable outdoor lighting installer in the Tri-State area, please contact us today. You can also visit our Hawthorne office to personally tell us your landscape lighting concerns. 1-888-909 DELL (3355) or complete our online form.