A driveway is more than just a solid path for your vehicle. It can define the overall aesthetic impact, as well as the equity value of your home or commercial site.
It wasn't too long ago that concrete slabs and asphalt were the most popular choices for driveways. Yet while they are inexpensive, homeowners end up spending a lot on maintenance costs. Concrete and asphalt are easily damaged by elements like weather and tire pressure. They also look plain and unremarkable. Having limited design options means getting the look that goes with the rest of the style of one's property, and such is hard to come by. This is why more and more property owners are turning to maintenance free and beautiful pavers for their driveways.
As the leader in outdoor architectural services, Dell Landscaping has been transforming homes in Essex, Bergen, and Morris counties in the state of New Jersey. We regard paver installation as the means by which we achieve our goal: to turn homes into stunning works of art. Tapping into our design and installation expertise, we create paver driveways that enhance the look and value of one's home.
Qualities of Driveway Pavers
If you are tired of seeing boring, stained, and cracked concrete or asphalt driveways, discover the beauty and benefits of driveway pavers. Here are some of the reasons why you should opt for this material:
- Visual appeal – You will definitely feel pride and satisfaction in the way your driveway looks.
- Design flexibility – Driveway pavers come in a wide range of sizes, colors, shapes and surface finishes, allowing for endless design possibilities. Bricks can be laid on a pattern that complements the architectural style of your home.
- Ease of replacement – Grease and other kinds of stains can be easily cleaned. However, if the stain is so severe, affected pavers can be easily removed and replaced.
- Durability – Pavers can withstand the harshest conditions -- shifting soil, heavy rain and snow, very high temperature – and the heaviest loads without cracking. We lay units on joint sand and compacted bed to allow flexibility and movement caused by extreme changes in temperature. Expensive repair and replacement are minimized.
- Resale Value – A paver driveway adds more equity to your property than concrete slabs or asphalt.
Brick, Concrete and Natural Stone Driveway Pavers
We have all types of paver materials for new driveways or repair works. You can choose from any of these:
- Natural stones – If you want to create a rustic, natural look for your driveway, then take a look at many types of paver stones available.
- Brick pavers – They create quiet, timeless elegance. They are highly durable and come with long-lasting vibrant colors of dark charcoal, brown, red, and pink shades.
- Concrete pavers – If you are on a tight budget but want the look of a natural stone, concrete pavers for driveways are available in the widest range of colors and styles. Because they are made by combining aggregate and cement, concrete pavers can endure even the heaviest traffic!
Driveway Paver Costs
Driveway paver costs will vary with the type of paver material and whether you choose mortarless or mortared installation. Usually natural stone pavers are the most expensive, then brick, then concrete pavers.